FREE Chart of the Day Ichimoku, Candlestick and Fibonacci analysis for June 21st 2017
This is a brief example of the Ichimoku.Co members' content.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW
The Ichimoku Kinko Hyo or 'equilibrium at a glance' chart highlights higher probability trades in Securities markets. It is relatively new to Western Technical Analysis, but it's popularity has been increasing amongst financial markets traders.
Ichimoku charts applies a series of indicators on one chart, allowing traders to assess price action in three time frames - long, medium and short. This style of analysis enables the trader to see the 'whole' picture for any particular security.
A basic understanding of the components that make up the Ichimoku chart is essential to effectively applying this trading method. The method was developed in the 1920's and released to the public in 1968 by Tokyo financial journalist, Goichi Hosoda. It is believed that he employed more than 10,000 university students to backtest the indicators which came to make up the Ichimoku trading method.
Ichimoku charts is commonly used by many Japanese trading rooms because it offers multiple assessments of price action in many time frames and suggests trades with higher or lower probability for success. Traders new to the method may be confused by the 'busy looking' Ichimoku charts but a basic understanding of the indicators reveals a method which is quite simple in it's application.
Visit http://www.ichimoku.co for more information.
A sample of testimonials to IchimokuCharts:
- guest: I look for larry's solid analysis most days when I'm in doubt
- KC: I have learned quite a bit about reading Ichimoku charts from watching your videos over the past few months.
- ws: I have a real interest in ichimoku chart trading and figure you are one of the best at it
- Ib: I would like to apply for the membership in order to extend my further knowledge of Ichimoku charts as i have been referred by a person that has learned a lot from your valuable time and education
- guest: Excellent, enjoy it, just found it, will continue
- emailtom: Thanks for sharing the wonderful Technical Analysis
- sc: Very insightful as always, thank you for sharing!
- sc: Thank you for good guidance once again!
- is: If you want to learn #Ichimoku follow @ichimokucharts and watch his videos - Larry is The Master $$
- pb: Thank you. Interesting on the weekly the Kijunsen called it exactly for support area.
- ag: very interesting!
- ry: The content is informative and practicable
- guest: Your site offers very helpful analysis for those of us working with the ichimoku cloud strategies. thanks so kindly.
- guest: like your clouds, analysis is great, wish you would post every day thank you ...will read your book
- JohnB: Content very good!
- SS: Excellent!
- GT: @IchimokuCharts you guys have a nice site good content and technical dissection of market action
- GT515: @IchimokuCharts You guys post great info non stop, thanks for the awesome analysis!
- ts: A good content of a forex website. Thank you.....!
Who: Institutional and private traders and analysts with an interest in US stock, Futures and Foreign Exchange markets
What: Ichimoku, Candlestick, Fibonacci and Bollinger Band trading analysis
Where: Ichimoku.Co GOLD MEMBER area
How: Video analysis delivered on Ichimoku.Co
Why: Learn and understand what drives markets by applying Ichimoku, Candlestick, Fibonacci, Bollinger Band, Pivot Point, Relative Strength and RRG analysis
Due to popular demand we have decided to commit to make our popular video analysis available on a consistent basis by offering a limited number of INEXPENSIVE GOLD CLUB memberships.
We offer our GOLD MEMBERS an EXCLUSIVE in-depth daily Ichimoku, Candlestick, Bollinger Band, Fibonacci video, Relative Strength and RRG analysis of:
- INDEXES - S&P500, Dow Jones 30, NASDAQ 100, Russell 2000,
- STOCKS - SECTORS and STOCKS when available
- FUTURES - GOLD, NYMEX OIL, WHEAT, CORN, US 30 YEAR BOND FUTURES,
- FX - EUR/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CHF, AUD/USD,
- as well as Pivot Point analysis of the FX markets based on hourly charts WHEN AVAILABLE.
- Other securities analysis will be provided when of interest.
Join a select CLUB of Ichimoku traders for approximately $US20 per week on a monthly basis.
THAT'S ONLY $4 PER TRADING DAY !
Yes, that's correct. Only $US80 per month (plus tax if applicable).
I've enjoyed your videos very much. I'm curious as to what you use to set your levels. Fibs? Previous swing high/lows? Fractals? I'm a relatively new trader and see how accurate your levels are and would like to emulate.
Thanks in advance,
Response from Ichimoku.Co:
Thank you for your feedback.
My primary method for setting SandR levels is swing highs and lows.
I also use Fib levels separately for retracements and expansions but use them in a very disciplined manner where I relate first time frame swings to first time frame swings, comparing like to like.
Subscribe to learn Ichimoku - Inexpensive EXCLUSIVE Ichimoku & Candlestick videos http://ichimoku.co #forex #futures #stocks $$
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE